Welcome to CRIMSOC: The Journal of Social Criminology
- Last Updated on Saturday, 26 March 2016 18:00
CRIMSOC: The Journal of Social Criminology is a peer-reviewed international online academic journal dedicated to research in the area of front line services, criminological inquiry and sharing ideas in justice. The journal accepts papers on academic theory or professional practice relevant to all areas of criminology. CRIMSOC also publishes books and reports.
CRIMSOC is now aligned with West Virginia University: http://soca.wvu.edu/
This includes both the Dept. of Sociology & Anthropology and the Research Center on Violence at WVU: http://soca.wvu.edu/centres
Waterside Press - a leading independent publisher of crime and punishment based in the UK - will be publishing CRIMSOC The Journal of Social Criminology with Dr. Liam Leonard as Executive Editor and Dr. Paula Kenny as Review Editor. We are pleased to welcome Dr. Walter DeKeseredy of WVU as our Co-Editor. Follow these links for details of the journal's Aims and Objectives, Editorial Review Board and Patrons.
The following books have been published by CRIMSOC:
1. Walter DeKeseredy and Liam Leonard (2015) CRIMSOC Report 4: Gender, Victimology, Restorative Justice, CRIMSOC
2. Liam Leonard 2015 CRIMSOC Report 2: Ferguson: Criminal Justice, Media and Race, CRIMSOC
3. Crimsoc Report 3: Paid Pipers & Take Physic Pomp: Confronting the Problems Associated with Experts in the Justice System
4. Rob White & Liam Leonard (2015) Crimsoc Report 1: Green Criminology: CRIMSOC
5. Haines, A. Perkins, E. Whittington, R. (2016) "Pathologising Youth Development and Risk"CRIMSOC Report 5 CRIMSOC 5: